Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
- Manage existing accounts: focusing on retention and upsell
- Build and manage relationships with customers
- Fine-tune our sales strategy and tactics for the market
- Participate in relevant events
- Support the global Product Management team in designing features to improve user experience and roadmap planning
- Update CRM with relevant customer data and prospecting opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- Native in Portuguese
- Full proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Prior experience with Sales, Account Management, and Technical Sales
- Experience in B2B sales (SaaS is a bonus)
- Charisma, focus, and ease of interpersonal relationships
- Technical background and experience in Facility Management and/or Industrial environments (nice to have, not mandatory)
- Availability for regular travel
- Persuasive attitude with strong negotiation, communication, and deal-closing ability
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- A cool co-working space in the center of Florianópolis
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.