Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
So far we have created a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business. We have a huge impact on our clients' life and business, so we aim to keep evolving our product, in a simple and smart way, while exploring new ways to Be Source of Good Life for all our customers and team.
We are currently scaling our product team to face the growth in the number of customers and the Engineering team itself.
The current challenge for the team is to keep the focus on customer satisfaction and software quality and that's why we are looking for a new Product Owner to join the team.
What will you do?
- Actively participate in defining the Infraspeak product vision
- Manage the backlog and prioritize features
- Work with Customer Success teams to gather customer feedback, and define priorities
- Create feature designs and specifications in collaboration with the engineering and design teams
- Become a product expert, evangelist, and the voice of the customer inside the company
- Support the Engineering team during the development stages to anticipate problems and needs
- Analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and product performance
- Be creative and an efficient problem solver
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Keep learning and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Product Owner or related roles, an excellent time and priority manager, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate is also an excellent communicator and focused on customer satisfaction.
It would be fantastic if you have a technological background related to software development and previous experience in leadership roles.
We will also value candidates who have experience in the context of SaaS and B2B.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.