Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
Why does the team need you?
As Customer Success Manager for the Brazilian market, you will be mostly working at
the office and occasionally visiting customers. You will be responsible for onboarding
and supporting all national Infraspeak companies.
The ideal candidate must have great interpersonal and organizational skills and, while
not mandatory, we prefer candidates to have prior knowledge about maintenance
operations in areas such as technical assistance, facility management, and hotels.
Experience with maintenance and CRM software is also valued.
What will you do?
- Onboard new customers, taking ownership of the process until they are active.
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio.
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and road-mapping.
- Occasionally support sales teams with technical demos.
What do we expect from you?
- Be a part of a growing team in Brazil.
- Native Portuguese level and proficiency in English.
- Ideal Background: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer and others.
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude towards issues and challenges.
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers.
- Hard-work ethic and self-starter mentality.
- Availability to regularly travel across the country and occasionally abroad.
- Experience using CRM and Cloud software.
- Prior knowledge of Technical Assistance, Facility Management, or Hospitality operations is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Experience with software implementation is highly valued.
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment in an agile company, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus!).
- The opportunity to shape our future in the Brazilian market.
- Flexible working hours, competitive compensation, performance-oriented bonus, and perks.