Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What will your job be?
- Close deals
- Generate and maintain a strong pipeline of strategic accounts
- Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of strategic customers
- Fine-tune our enterprise sales strategy and tactics for the market
- Participate in relevant events
- Support the global Product Management team in designing features to improve user experience and roadmap planning
- Update CRM with relevant customer data and prospecting opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- B2B software sales experience (SaaS is a plus)
- Proven experience in multi-stage negotiation processes
- Ability to build business cases adapted to each prospect’s scenario
- Charisma, objectivity and ease of interpersonal relationship
- Persuasive attitude and high negotiating and closing ability
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve and exceed targets
- Discipline to follow a sales process and feed our internal CRM
- Level of advanced English and Portuguese native speaker
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment in an agile company, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus!)
- The opportunity to shape our future in the Portuguese market
- Flexible working hours, competitive compensation, performance-oriented bonus, and perks.