Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
So far we have developed a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business. We have a huge impact on our clients' life and business, so we aim for a simple, usable and performant application, that gets better with every release.
We are building an offline first application with Kotlin, using clean architecture and dependency injection. We rely on some libs to help us like Room, Retrofit, WorkManager, Glide, etc.
We don't expect you to know it all, but that you are curious and want to dream big with us.
What will you do?
- Be a part of a small and tight team
- Design and develop new features
- Improve the existing code base
- Be part of the product decisions
- Share knowledge and keep learning
- Experiment new technologies and ways to solve problems
- Be curious and ask questions
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
We're looking for someone who:
- Values clean code and software engineering
- Understands the Android framework
- Knows Java and/or Kotlin programming languages
- Can see why data structures and algorithms are important
- Writes Unit, Integration and UI tests
- Is comfortable with Git and Android Studio
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.