Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not just at the end of it;
Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and high-performing Head of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to help us implement and iterate our scalable sales strategy globally, while actively and closely coaching and guiding our SDR team.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent leadership and management skill-set
- Demonstrated ability to adopt and project company culture and values
- Strong understanding and practice of sales coaching and motivational techniques. Experience managing a team of 5+ people will be highly valued
- Sales leadership/management experience (at least three years)
- Experience working in a high-velocity sales B2B pipeline and with an advanced Sales Dev tech stack
- Experience in selling to SMBs, with Outbound and Outbound flows, and using HubSpot and other Sales Development Software will be a plus
- Fluency in building, optimising and managing opportunity generation processes
- College Degree
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English
- Be a team member.
What will you do?
- Lead and coach a team of SDRs in a top performance and opportunity generation environment
- Create a high performing, data-driven, results-oriented work environment
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and performance goals
- Build and optimise talk tracks and email copy
- Develop and execute ongoing coaching and career development plans
- Manage the SDR tech stack
- Analyse workflows and present and implementing process optimisations
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and celebration parties!
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ‘ambition’, we call it ‘focus’).
- A nurturing environment, in close collaboration with the top startups in Porto, Portugal.
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- The opportunity to lead and grow a top performance global Sales Development team, from Porto.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.