Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, who would love to help us execute our performance marketing strategy globally.
You will be a member of our wider Growth team, which is tasked with marketing, sales development, and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt themselves and their tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to drive new leads acquisition via Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Linkedin Ads
- Create and monitor performance campaigns (KPIs, Bid Strategies, Creative Strategy, Targeting, Budget)
- Create and finetune marketing analytics concerning lead generation and prospecting activities
- Create and execute tests and experiments towards an outstanding performance
- Streamline lead assessment, scoring, and triaging mechanisms to help generate new qualified sales opportunities.
- Manage lead research and database enrichment using advanced database tools, to enable further automation and scalability.
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency with Goggle, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads management
- Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management, and optimization
- Proven experience managing budgets with Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Proven tracking record on delivering results vs. investment (ROI)
- Some experience in creating attribution models will be a plus
- Process-oriented profile, approach, and project management skills
- Native, or fully fluent, English language skills
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member with strong communication skills to interface with customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ‘ambition’, we call it ‘focus’)
- A nurturing environment, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity to be an early member of our Brand marketing team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and perks.