At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into the quality of the software we develop. The software has grown and became a flagship for Computerized Maintenance Management System, with many features and moving parts.
For all the above, we know we need a robust testing framework that covers API, web and mobile interfaces. We are looking for you to help us improve it and define its future.
You will be a member of our agile product team, tasked with developing a brand new automated test framework within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed, have a critical thinking and be a team player.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with automation frameworks. We use Appium and Selenide, but previous experience with them is not mandatory
- Experience with software QA tools, processes and best practices
- Drive to steer our automated test framework in the right direction
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Use Git as versioning system
- Use SCRUM, with daily stand-up, and sprint retrospective
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.