At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into the quality of the software we develop. The software has grown and became a flagship for Computerized Maintenance Management System, with many features and moving parts.
For all the above, we know we need a the time as come to build a more robust testing framework that covers API, web and mobile interfaces. We are looking for you to help us improve it and define its future.envision, plan and build it.
You will be a member of our agile product team, tasked with developing a brand new automated test framework within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed, have a critical thinking and be a team player. and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- Functional testing background in large and complex projects. By large and complex we mean projects with 10+ different modules, 4+ different user roles and permissions, multiple apps (web and mobile)
- Execute functional tests, write test plans, cross-browsing and cross-devices testing experience
- Basic understanding of web and mobile UX interactions
- Basic understanding of browser developer tools to track bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Test and understand complex systems and business logic
- Manage and follow up defects in product in collaboration with the product and engineering teams.
- Perseverance, curiosity, communication, self-directed, attention to details
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Use SCRUM, with daily stand-up, and sprint retrospective
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.