At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving hundreds of clients who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into the quality of the software we develop. The software has grown and became a flagship for Computerized Maintenance Management System, with many features and moving parts.
We are re-building our entire single page app from scratch, using VueJs, Typescript, Element Ui, Storybook, Jest, just to name a few. We are implementing a component based architecture and we are looking for you to help us envision, plan and build it.
If you are the type of Engineer who likes to take ownership and build things from scratch, if you like to tackle challenges every day and you love Frontend, then we have the right project for you.
You will be a member of our agile product team, tasked with planning and developing new features within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- Use of HTML, CSS, and Storybook without a problem
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Some level of experience in Agile methodologies and versioning
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.