We are looking for a backend developer, who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications. You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!).
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as on legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- Navigate in between of PHP, PostgreSQL, Linux & Git without a problem
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Some level of experience in Agile methodologies and versioning
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.