Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Growth Executive, who would love to take our business and people operations in Brazil to the next level, in a growing, fast-pacing and dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
You will provide day-to-day support to all operations at a national level: from marketing, lead generation, sales and customer success to culture/office management, and general administration.
The career path of this role will progressively move to a general management position.
What will you do?
- Support day-to-day national marketing operations
- Work closely to the Country Manager and the overall growth team to support pre-sales activities, helping all Account Executives to plan sales missions and close more deals
- Develop dashboards and presentations to support strategic and tactical business decision making
- Continuously fine-tune processes and manage expectations, to enable results efficiency and facilitate the employee journey
- Support market and business analysis, and forecast
- Coordinate communication and activities with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders (employees, customers, vendors, and consultants)
- Lead the general office management, including supplies and events
- Be an advocate of team culture in Brazil
- Support the selection and implementation of new tools and processes
- Host, organize and occasionally participate in internal or industry-related events
- Effectively meet the strategic goals, operational efficiencies and budget targets set by the Country Manager, the Head of People & Culture and the CEO.
What do we expect from you?
- An entrepreneurial profile and attitude
- A keen understanding of the Brazilian business and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in the startup ecosystem will be valued
- Passion for simplicity and efficiency, and a good business acumen
- Great organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid and versatile track record in business support
- Knowledge of different software and tools (MS Excel, Google Sheets, CRM platforms, etc.)
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, General Management or other relevant fields will be valued
- Strong Portuguese and English language skills
- Be a team member with excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with different stakeholders and partners, and collaborate in a cross-functional and international team environment
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends, and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a mid-size team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- The opportunity to explore the challenges of scaling a startup while leading the national operations of a growing team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.