About the Role.
We are looking for a Head of Brand who would love to lead our brand marketing strategy and operations globally.
You will be a key member of our wider Growth team, which is tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a proven leader, flexible enough to adapt themselves, their strategy and tactics to our different markets’ feedback and performance, while keeping the necessary alignment, integration and consistency of our core brand worldwide.
What will you do?
- Further position the Infraspeak brand as a global “love brand” in our segment
- Design, develop, deliver and continuously fine-tune Infraspeak’s brand strategy, aiming at efficiently positioning, promoting and protecting the company’s brand and image
- Manage all marketing and sales materials, communication, design, event, traditional media and PR-associated functions and activities
- Successfully coordinate creative and high profile integrated marketing campaigns to increase market share, digital footprint, lead generation and revenue growth
- Support the sales and customer success teams in growing internationally in both established and new markets, through specific communications, promotional materials and events
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with people, finance, product and sales teams to ensure brand alignment with our vision, as well as message relevance and consistency in all related targeted segments, countries and languages
- Effectively meet the strategic goals, operational efficiencies and budget targets set by you, the Director of Growth and the CEO.
What do we expect from you?
- Native or fully fluent English language skills
- Solid track record in strategic marketing, communications and brand management, ideally gained within a relevant industry segment
- Significant experience in leadership, team development and decision making at the international level (global experience will be valued)
- Proven entrepreneurial and project management skills to identify and develop new marketing and communications opportunities/partnerships
- Be a team member with strong communication skills to interface with customers and partners, and collaborate in a cross-functional and international team environment
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity to design and guide a new functional brand-dedicated team.
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.