About the Role.
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing individual to join us as Customer Success Manager and help us deliver success to our current and upcoming customers in Spain.
As Customer Success Manager for the Spanish market, you will be mostly working at the office and occasionally visiting customers. You will be responsible for onboarding and supporting all national Infraspeak companies.
The ideal candidate must have great interpersonal and organizational skills and, while not mandatory, we prefer candidates to have prior knowledge about maintenance operations in areas such as technical assistance, facility management and hotels. Experience with maintenance and CRM software is also valued.
This position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
What will you do?
- Onboard new customers, taking ownership of the process until they are active
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping
- Support the development of a new and growing team in Spain.
What do we expect from you?
- Native Spanish level and proficiency English (Catalan also highly valued)
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude towards issues and challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers – we are looking for a genuine ‘people person’
- Hard-work ethic and self-starter mentality – you will be based in a rapid growth startup environment where we go above and beyond, because we love what we do and want to make a difference
- Availability to regularly travel across the country and occasionally abroad
- Experience using CRM and Cloud software
- Prior knowledge of Technical Assistance, Facility Management or Hospitality operations is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience with software implementation is highly valued
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, right next to the top startups in Barcelona, Spain
- The opportunity of being an early member of our Spanish market team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.