Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products – and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a copywriter to help our Inbound Marketing team generate marketing qualified leads (and, ultimately, sales pipeline) by delivering the right messages to the right people at the right time.
Performance Marketing Copywriter responsibilities include creating clear and compelling copy for our performance-oriented materials, such as digital ads, landing pages, website pages, blog CTAs, or email marketing campaigns, as well as continuously developing our narrative and creating useful copywriting and storytelling frameworks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for creating messages that resonate with our audiences and produce results, while keeping Infraspeak’s brand voice, value proposition, differentiators, and customer challenges at all times.
What will you do?
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand each campaign or project’s requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with Infraspeak's products, value proposition and narratives.
- Align with other copywriters to ensure consistency in messaging and tone across all channels.
- Research and understand the challenges of our industry, the needs of our customers and the best types of content for our target audience.
- Be on top of our main competitors’ messaging and ad campaigns.
- Create compelling copy for multiple paid media channels (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra and others) according to each platform's requirements.
- Work with designers to create appealing and compelling visual content (e.g. display ads, langing pages).
- Write automated email sequences and one-off email campaigns.
- Contribute to our Conversion Rate Optimisation efforts with copy-related A/B tests and other experiments.
- Gather feedback and interpret previous campaign results to drive continuous improvement.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed, based on internal and audience feedback.
- Translate / localise copy from other languages to your working languages.
- Adhere to on-page SEO best practices to improve search visibility.
What do we expect from you?
Excellent written communication skills and the ability to write clear, compelling copy.
Past experience in performance-oriented copywriting for digital ads, landing pages, and email marketing.
Good visual and oral communication skills.
The ability to interpret briefs and produce original copy on a fast-paced delivery calendar.
A marketing-oriented mindset, focused on appealing to our prospects, resonating with them and solving their problems.
A great sense of autonomy, organisation, and teamwork.
Great time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects at any given time.
Extreme attention to detail.
The curiosity to research new topics and learn new things every day.
To research and maintain up-to-date knowledge of specific markets in order to deliver quality, tailored copy to each of our market segments.
Critical thinking and proactivity.
A healthy balance between creative and analytical skills, and the ability to adapt to new requirements, guidelines and narratives.
Understanding of on-page SEO best practices.
Full Portuguese and English proficiency.
A positive mindset and good sense of humor.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow into a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus!).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.