Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
About the role
This exciting new role is aimed at prospecting and building a top-tier prospect acquisition plan. Our solution is already used by many international, billion-dollar revenue customers.
This high end of the market is Infraspeak's largest growth opportunity.
This role will support but also be able to influence the Regional Sales Leader in their LatAm strategy.
How we support you in this role:
- You will become a part of a regional team focused on growing this market. Headed up by a Regional Sales Manager who will manage, support, and coach all regional roles.
- Your outbound prospecting efforts will be supported not only with tech tools but also cross-functionally; to maximize the utility of new content & resources, events, or ABM.
- Your prospecting will also be supported through new commercial and technical partnerships, alongside product lead growth.
- Your pipeline progress/closure will also be supported by a number of internal teams including Enablement, Operations, Solution Architects, and specialist product, integration & services teams.
- Once winning new clients we have a world-class team of Customer Onboarding Engineers who help deliver the solution before passing it to a dedicated Customer Success team that you will work closely with to ensure we accelerate & maximize and Land & Expand accounts.
What will you do?
- Win new logo clients for Infraspeak.
- Dynamic role that cuts across sales and account management where you will be engaging with clients and acting as the voice of expertise from the initial outreach to onboarding.
- Create a pipeline of new business opportunities by initiating contact and building relationships with key stakeholders across multiple verticals.
- Qualify using MEDDIC, and manage using Hubspot CRM.
- Manage entire complex sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our value proposition.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Continue to commercially manage (a limited number) of your new customers where you see a Land & Expand opportunity.
- Understand and deliver our narrative, providing a clear value proposition to new prospects.
- Share success & best practices across your wider team.
- Support sales enablement and marketing initiatives around brand awareness, market positioning, and demand generation.
- Acquire and elevate new industry knowledge related to trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Demonstrating business acumen and strategic thinking, contributing ideas that help drive our commercial success.
- Champion Infraspeak’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 3 years experience in enterprise sales.
- Experience working in a fast-paced SaaS or technology scale-up.
- Experience with Hubspot (or equivalent CRM tool).
- A proven track record in direct prospecting, working complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Applying a structured approach to lead generation, and sales funnel management, controlling the complete sales process.
- Outstanding relationship management skills, customer obsession, and a consultative approach to sales.
- Demonstrable ability to explain complex topics catered to different audiences, seniority levels & sectors.
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Experience selling into facilities, retail, or hotels is useful but not a requirement.
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Our culture is second to none we want new hires to become a part of the team and reinforce what makes Infraspeak such a great place to work.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- A cool co-working space in the center of Florianópolis.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.