Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
This role is ideal for an experienced AE looking to take a step up into a Senior role where they will have complete ownership of the Mid-Market segment for UK&I.
- Generate and maintain a strong pipeline within Facilities Management
- Apply a proven playbook with the use of resources to manage the sales process through to close
- Proactively drive upsell and expansion with existing customers and assist Customer Success with renewals and customer engagement
- Participate in Industry events as well as our annual customer event
- Support the global Product Management team in designing features to improve user experience and roadmap planning
- Weekly CRM forecasting and pipeline management
- Multi-level stakeholder engagement
- Managing trials and pilots alongside Customer Onboarding Engineers
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of consistent achievement in Market Development and SMB Account Executive roles
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS sales environment is preferred
- Proven experience in multi-stage negotiation processes
- Ability to build business cases adapted to each prospect’s scenario
- Charisma, objectivity, and ease of interpersonal relationship
- Persuasive attitude and high negotiating and closing ability
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve and exceed targets
- Discipline to follow a sales process and feed our internal CRM
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment in an agile company, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus!)
- The opportunity to shape our future in the UK market
- Flexible working hours, competitive compensation, performance-oriented bonuses, and perks
- Monthly Perks allowance to help you with your role
- Industry-leading over-achievement bonus
- Monthly SPIFFS and incentives
- Experience in a fast-growing company, rapidly scaling where you can truly shape your career
- Annual visits to the Porto Office (Headquarters)
- Remote working culture
- Monthly office day in London followed by after-work activities.