Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
As Customer Success Manager for the LatAm markets, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of customers making sure that they achieve the expected outcomes.
The ideal candidate must have great interpersonal and organizational skills and, while not mandatory, we prefer candidates to have prior knowledge about maintenance operations in areas such as technical assistance and facility management.
Experience with maintenance and CRM software is also valued.
What will you do?
- Manage your own customer portfolio
- Partner with customers taking ownership right after they are active
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding strategic requirements and implementing solutions
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities
- Occasionally support sales teams with technical demos.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager Enterprise (mandatory)
- Experience in B2B market
- Great level of Spanish (written and spoken)
- Great knowledge of English
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude toward issues and challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers
- Hard work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Availability to occasionally travel across the country and abroad
- Experience using CRM and Cloud software
- Prior knowledge of Technical Assistance, Facility Management, or Hospitality operations is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement
- Experience with software implementation is highly valued
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Contributor with insights from interaction with customers to help refine technical requirements.
- Effective communicator and team worker.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern co-working office with everything you need, located in Florianópolis.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.