Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
As Customer Onboarding Engineer you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting all the clients in your designated markets (especially in the French market).
The ideal candidate must have great interpersonal and organizational skills and, while not mandatory, we prefer candidates to have prior knowledge about maintenance operations in areas such as technical assistance and facility management.
Experience with maintenance and CRM software is also valued.
What will you do?
- Onboard new customers, taking ownership of the process until they are active.
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio.
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and road mapping.
- Occasionally support sales teams with technical demos.
Who are we looking for
- Proficiency in French language (mandatory).
- Good level of English (mandatory).
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude towards issues and challenges.
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers.
- Hard work ethic and self-starter mentality.
- Availability to occasionally travel abroad.
- Experience using maintenance management software is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Experience with software implementation is highly valued.
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.