About the Role.
We are looking for a Lead Research Representative, who would love to help us execute our marketing strategy globally.
You will be a member of our wider Growth team, which is tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt themselves and their tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Manage lead research and database enrichment using advanced database tools, to enable further automation and scalability
- Create and execute tests and experiments towards Qualified Lead Generation
- Create and fine-tune marketing analytics concerning lead generation and prospecting activities
- Streamline lead assessment, scoring and triaging mechanisms to help generate new qualified sales opportunities
- Actively enable the Sales Development Team with Structured Outbound Leads
- Improve the CRM data integrity, by adjusting information flows, and cleaning redundant or irrelevant data
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with product and sales teams to ensure database management alignment.
What do we expect from you?
- Native, or fully fluent, English language skills
- Effective project management abilities to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives, such as referral marketing campaigns among others
- Ability to research and attract leads using automation tools
- Coding skills
- Experience with CRM software such as Hubspot
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and trends, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member with strong communication skills to interface with customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.