About the Role
You will be a member of our Growth team tasked with marketing, sales development and customer success.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt himself and the tactics based on market feedback and performance.
What will you do?
- Collaboratively plan and design the marketing strategy for the Spanish market, along with a cross-functional team
- Create, manage and execute marketing campaigns in alignment with both the planning and the team
- Collaboratively plan and operate Infraspeak’s presence in industry events
- Collaboratively plan and own the execution of our brand, PR and social media campaigns for the Spanish market
- Manage multiple and simultaneous content streams such as blog articles, case studies, video scripts or infographics
- Create, edit and write relevant content for our customers and prospects, in alignment with our SEO strategy
- Develop content production partnerships with other industry players and identify co-marketing opportunities
- Metrics analysis and results reporting
- Follow facility and asset management segments in Spain, to be on top of the main developments, needs and trends in the market
- Proactively work with marketing peers and bridge with product and sales teams to ensure content relevance and accuracy.
What do we expect from you?
- Someone who never lived “inside the box”
- Proven marketing management execution experience
- Proven work organization and project management skills
- Advanced writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Native Spanish and fluent English language skills and ability to translate from both
- Grammar pedantry in Spanish
- Ability to attract, nurture, educate and engage both customers and prospects
- Understanding personas, market behaviour and customer decision making processes
- Drive for producing marketing campaigns and educational content that builds trust and creates value to targeted audiences
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics will be a plus
- Interest for technical copy and additional language skills will be also greatly valued
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques, and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a small team to become a worldwide leader in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity to be an early member of our Spanish market team
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.