Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
At Infraspeak we are growing and increasingly more complex financial operation. We're also entering a new funding cycle more finance-driven vs. startup-driven. That's why we need to start preparing the IPO path from now, with extended finance support to scale the company business-wise.
What will you do?
- Manage the finance & legal team (3-4 direct reports, 8 FTEs)
- Develop and oversee the implementation of business processes and controls, with a focus on scaling the business in an efficient way
- Analyse data based results and performance and support the executive leadership in the business steering and company wide initiatives
- Design, automate and optimize scalable processes and systems in Strategic Finance and FP&A and overall Finance and legal
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to create detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision-making through financial data
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in fundraising + M&A + multi-country operations
- Proven track record at a growth stage company, having lead or supported the fundraising process from series A to C, preferably at a SaaS company
- FP&A or strategic finance background with operational finance (Fin Ops) management experience
- Exceptional Google Sheets / financial modelling skills including business plan plans, M&A and 3 statement model experience
- Experience communicating and building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker to drive analysis, change and decision-making capabilities
- Attention to detail and the ability to work proficiently, executing multiple tasks timely under significant time constraints
- Growth mindset and the ability to work strategically in a changing environment
- Nice to have: CPA (any european country), CMA, CFA or MBA certifications
- Experience working and/or implementing finance tooling like Spendesk, Cledara, Payhawk, Ledgy, Chargebee, Ordway, Causal, Accounting ERP or similar are a plus
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- If required, support on relocation to Portugal and visa sponsoring.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.