Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be a Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operations. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci
What will you do?
- Onboarding new customers in the Europe market (providing training, uploading data, acting as a consultant and improving customers processes)
- Support work for Customer Success colleagues
- Relationship with customers
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding strategical requirements and implementing solutions
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
Who are we looking for?
- Be eligible for an IEFP Professional Internship
- Academic background in Engineering areas: Mechanical, Electrical, and others
- Work proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Spanish or French is a plus
- Use Excel like a ninja 🐱👤
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude toward issues and challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with customers
- Hard-work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Availability to regularly travel across the country
- Be a team member
- Ready to rock it out 🎸
What do we offer
- The opportunity to learn and experience in the Customer Success Team
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.