Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we looking for?
As we move towards conquering new markets, and as we look for solidification in the markets we already operate in, we are looking for a Regional Marketing Executive to help Infraspeak grow a successful global operation, willing to exponentially increase the impact of our marketing initiatives in a given region and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Executive to implement the company’s marketing strategies, contribute to our regional strategy, reinforce our brand and support the local team in the UK market.
Should be a hands-on senior marketeer that can make things happen locally while keeping the global strategy and our brand guidelines in mind at all times.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone willing to know this market like the back of their hand.
What will you do?
- Lead our marketing operation in the UK market.
- Research and gain an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Define and implement market-based marketing strategies, in order to accelerate demand generation, revenue closing, and reinforce our brand.
- Localise and implement global marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as product launches, public relations, and others.
- Identify regional market trends and competitors.
- Evaluate campaigns performance and collect customer feedback in order to help the global marketing team refine future activities.
- Build a regional community.
- Identify and manage relevant local partnerships and media relations.
- Organise and execute events and trade shows at a regional level, based on the company’s global Events strategy.
- Assist the local sales team and develop relevant collaterals, based on the market needs and segment priorities.
- Evaluate regional marketing activities based on defined KPIs.
- Keep learning: learn new methods, frameworks, and technologies – don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Be a team member, with leadership skills.
What do we expect from you?
- Native English proficiency.
- 5+ Years of Experience in a Marketing or Business Development Role in the UK Region.
- Experience in Project Management in a Marketing Team.
- Critical thinking and proactivity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A great sense of autonomy, organisation, and teamwork. We expect a doer, not a loner.
- Great time-management skills, and the ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at a time.
- Basic understanding of our marketing tech stack.
- The curiosity to research new topics and learn new things every day.
- To research and maintain up-to-date knowledge of your markets in order to deliver quality, tailored messages to each of the market segments.
- A healthy balance between creative and analytical skills. Results-oriented mindset.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience within the Facilities Management sectors is valued.
- Availability to travel 2-3 times/quarter.
- A positive mindset and a good sense of humour.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it to focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.