Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
By taking on the role of Account Executive France, you will lead the rollout of our sales strategy in the market, and work closely with our Strategy & Operations and Sales teams, as a team player at a high-impact and worldwide-expanding project.
On a day-to-day basis, these are the key activities and projects you'll drive:
- Close deals
- Generate and maintain a strong pipeline
- Fine-tune our enterprise sales strategy and tactics for the market
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and partners
- Elaborate commercial proposals and provide sales advice
- Manage open opportunities and empower customers after closing
- Participate in relevant events
- Support the Global Product Management team in designing functionalities to improve user experience and roadmap planning
- Update CRM with relevant customer data and prospecting opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluency in French (to a native level) and proficiency in English
- Proven track record in B2B sales (SaaS highly valued) within the French market
- Experience in multi-stage negotiation processes
- Experience in market penetration and scaling and/or as a pioneer at tech project (high valued)
- Ability to build business cases adapted to each prospect’s scenario
- Charisma, focus, and ease of interpersonal relationships
- Persuasive attitude with strong negotiation and deal closing ability
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve and exceed targets
- Proficient knowledge and mastery of sales-related IT tools
- Discipline to follow a sales process and feed our internal CRM
- Technical background, with experience in Engineering, Maintenance, Facility Management, and/or Industrial Environments (highly valued)
- Availability for regular travel (own car and driving license would be a plus)
- Curiosity, fearlessness, and grit: keep learning new things, don’t be afraid of trying something new, and persevere along the journey
- A good communicator and people-driven team player
- Good sense of humor (kill criteria 😅)
- Be a source of good life to everyone around you (if you have no idea how don't worry: we'll show you)💙
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be our first Account Executive in France, setting the ground for Infraspeak's future and team in the region
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.