Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into the quality of the software we develop. The software has grown and became a flagship for Computerized Maintenance Management System, with many features and moving parts.
For all the above, we know we need a robust testing framework that covers API, web and mobile interfaces. We are looking for you to help us improve it and define its future.
You will be a member of our agile product team, tasked with developing a brand new automated test framework within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed, have critical thinking and be a team player.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with software QA tools, processes and best practices
- Experience testing mobile Apps
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understand Agile methodologies like SCRUM or KANBAN
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.