Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
More than software we have a platform that enables our customers to build their own solution, picking up what best fits their needs in between a plethora of native apps, plug-and-play integrations, and IoT/Hardware components.
We are building the foundations of the most integrated platform in the market so we need to keep evolving our integrations' hub that already counts with multiple integrations: from BI to ERPs, from CRMs to PMSs, you name it!
We did a lot already, but we are only 1% done
You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new integrations with 3rd party systems and add new features to existing ones. Are you the one?
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as on legacy components.
What will you do?
- Working directly on our product within a cross-functional team
- Continuously improve the quality of our product by building tests and working directly with our QA and Product team
- Work on developing new integrations with 3rd party systems and add new features to existing ones
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Work in a team full of talent and competence that loves to share their knowledge with colleagues and with the community
- To be able to present ideas and suggestions for improvement, whether related to technology or internal team processes
- Speak English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- Navigate in between of PHP, PostgreSQL and Linux without a problem
- Understanding of JSON, RESTful, XML Schemas and SOAP web services
- Good understanding of Git
- Good understanding of Agile metodologies like SCRUM or KANBAN
- Extra points if you have previous experience in direct interaction with customers/vendors
- Would be nice if you had some experience in Unit/Functional testing
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.