Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving hundreds of clients who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We have tripled the number of customers each year. The growth of the development team has grown at this rate as well, which has brought challenges to the infrastructure management itself.
At Infraspeak we use AWS, Docker, Terraform, and Ansible, to manage the infrastructure (IaC), and we are currently deciding on its next iteration in order to better serve our customers and teams.
As an SRE Lead, you’ll be responsible for defining and planning the future of our infrastructure and picking the right tools to monitor its availability, latency, performance, and efficiency. We want to develop a DevOps culture and we count on you to be among its founding members.
The ideal candidate must be organized, self-directed, and a team player.
What will you do?
- Strategically align with the Head of Engineering, the future of Infraspeak’s infrastructure
- Create operational plans from high-level overviews, to execute the defined roadmap
- Help us manage and grow our infrastructure (Docker, Terraform, Ansible, AWS, Kafka, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Manage our internal services; Sentry, ElasticSearch, Kibana, and Gitlab pipelines
- Improve our monitoring infrastructure to allow us to shift from a reactive mindset to a proactive one
- Keep spreading the DevOps culture within the team
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
Who are we looking for?
- An organized person that can create plans from high-level overviews
- A person capable of keeping all stakeholders in pair with the progress
- Someone that uses the available information to help us make the best decisions regarding infrastructure, tech, and process
- Experience leading teams is a plus
- Experience with cloud providers, we use AWS, but it's fine if you have experience with others
- Experience in tools like Terraform, Ansible, Docker, and pipelines
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.