Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
- Manage our Go-to-Market strategy for the UK & Ireland region and align it with our Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Have operational accountability for these markets while delivering revenue targets with high forecasting accuracy
- Hire, train, and inspire a distributed team of Account Executives while fostering a strong training culture across the Sales organization
- Empower the team to exceed their individual targets through pipeline management, individual coaching, reporting, and effective planning
- Assist the team in closing new deals by playing a supporting role and attending meetings with the most relevant prospects
- Drive innovation in our sales organization by mastering our sales process and helping to develop a repeatable and predictable path to scale
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Proven track record and history of success as an individual contributor within a B2B SaaS sales organization
- Experience working with sales tools
- Experience with hiring, training, and inspiring teams
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS Go-To-Market strategy
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be our first Regional Sales Manager in the UK and Ireland, setting the ground for Infraspeak's future in the region
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.