Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
- Generate and maintain a strong pipeline
- Close deals
- Execute and contribute to fine-tuning our sales strategy for the market
- Participate in relevant events
- Support the global Product Management team in designing features to improve user experience and roadmap planning
- Update our CRM with relevant prospects' data.
What do we expect from you?
- Be a native Spanish speaker
- Be an English speaker
- Hunger to build pipeline and accelerate sales in a fast-growing market
- B2B software sales experience (SaaS is a plus)
- Proven experience in multi-stage negotiation processes
- Ability to build business cases adapted to each prospect’s scenario
- Charisma, objectivity, and ease of interpersonal relationship
- Persuasive attitude and high negotiating and closing ability
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve and exceed targets
- Discipline to follow a sales process and feed our internal CRM.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.