Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We're currently scaling our team and operations, to take our global execution to the next level and penetrate new markets, hence the increased importance of having a highly skilled project manager dedicated to complex project execution management and delivery across the LATAM region.
What will you do?
As a Delivery Manager for LATAM, you'll be the first point of contact on complex and large scale project execution, actively collaborating with the Customer Success, Integrations, Product, and Sales teams in designing, implementing, executing, and controlling the necessary processes related to Infraspeak's platform implementation projects within the region.
You'll be responsible for implementing a delivery-awareness culture, by educating and guiding the teams on how best to follow project management best practices, for better performance, and safer and effective growth, especially in large-scale and complex environments, such as multi-entity, multi-segment, and multi-region projects.
On a day-to-day basis, you can quickly navigate from planning to operational activities, while thriving as a team player at a high-impact and worldwide-expanding project.
These are the key activities and projects you'll drive in collaboration with the Head of Customer Success, the Head of Integrations, and the VP of Strategy and Operations:
- Define the scope, objectives, roles & responsibilities of projects related to Infraspeak's platform implementation on different enterprise customers, segments, and regions within LATAM
- Coordinate resource requirements, availability & allocation - both internal and third party within each project
- Prepare detailed project plans to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities
- Manage the delivery of each project according to its respective plan
- Track projects and provide regular reporting on project status to the project team and key stakeholders
- Manage changes and adjust project scope and schedule accordingly
- Identify and mitigate potential risks
- Build a stakeholder communication plan to assure a good relationship and communication with the customer and all project stakeholders, thus ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Generate and manage new opportunities (upsell or expansion) within the account.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced project manager, with some proven track record in account management, and understanding of the startup environment and the SaaS businesses
- A good time manager, who has the ability to handle and coordinate multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities
- An excellent stakeholder manager, with business & commercial capabilities
- A good communicator (both verbally and in writing), with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills
- Expected language skills: fluency in English and Portuguese-BR; additional Spanish knowledge will be highly valued
- A good team player and an effective leader, who is able to motivate their project team, and has good technical skills regarding product development cycles, risk management, and problem-solving.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be the first Delivery Manager at Infraspeak, setting the project execution and the effectiveness ground for the future.
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.