Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products – and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We're growing a happy world-class team, able to work at their best and reach their goals while being a source of good life to them and to others.
Our main goal is for Infraspeakers to be happy and successful at work while trusting each other and positively challenging themselves and the community as professionals and as human beings.
What will you do?
The five pillars of focus at the People & Culture team are People Attraction, Communications, Growth & Retention, Operations, and Culture Ignition.
Your main focus, as People & Culture Specialist, will be People Attraction, Growth & Retention, and Communications.
Together, we’ll double and scale our global team in the next 18 months, by hiring the right talent for each functional area, and designing the best employee journey and growth experience for each Infraspeaker.
We will always be one step ahead, using cutting-edge technology to reach, hire, motivate and enable the right and the best talent for each team.
We will also be building a leading Employer Brand, by effectively producing out-of-this-world content that inspires people internally and externally, and shows what it’s like to work at Infraspeak; this includes actively stimulating our existing communities, and creating further digital and face-to-face space to promote our talent, mission, and project.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent communication skills and ability to inspire others
- Solid experience in hiring and attracting IT professionals
- Great sense of autonomy, organization, and teamwork
- Creativity and proactivity in suggesting new ideas and opportunities for improvement
- Curiosity, fearlessness, and grit: keep learning new things, don’t be afraid of trying something new, and persevere along the journey
- Experience in writing and storytelling (bonus points)
- Positive mindset and good sense of humor (kill criteria 😅)
- English proficiency
- Be a source of good life to everyone around you (if you have no idea how don't worry: we'll show you)💙
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.