Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a copywriter to help our Performance Marketing team generate marketing qualified leads by delivering the right messages to the right people at the right time.
Performance Marketing Copywriter responsibilities include creating clear and compelling copy for our performance-oriented materials, such as digital ads, landing pages, blog CTAs, and email marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for creating messages that resonate with our audiences and produce results, while keeping Infraspeak’s brand narratives in mind at all times.
What will you do?
- Interpret copywriting briefs from the Performance team to understand each campaign or project’s requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with Infraspeak’s narratives, products and value propositions.
- Align with brand copywriters to ensure consistency in messaging and tone across all channels.
- Research and understand the challenges of our industry, the needs of our customers and the best type of content for our target audience.
- Be on top of our main competitors’ messaging and ad campaigns.
- Create compelling copy for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads according to each platform’s requirements.
- Work with other copywriters and content teams to create copy for our website(s).
- Work with designers to create display ads and landing pages that are clear, consistent, error-free and that convert.
- Write automated email sequences and one-off email campaigns for our database contacts.
- Experiment with a copy in conversion points on our website and blog, such as chatbots, pop-ups and banners.
- Interpret previous campaign results to gather insights for future ones.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed, based on internal and audience feedback.
- Translate/localise copy from other languages to your working languages.
- Adhere to SEO best practices to improve search visibility to Infraspeak’s landing pages.
- Make mistakes and learn from them.
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Speak English and be a team member.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to write clear, compelling copy.
- Past experience (3+ Years) in copywriting for digital ads, landing pages, and email marketing.
- Good visual and oral communication skills.
- The ability to interpret briefs and produce original copy on a fast-paced delivery calendar.
- A great sense of autonomy, organisation, and teamwork.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects at any given time.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- The curiosity to research new topics and learn new things every day.
- To research and maintain up-to-date knowledge of specific markets in order to deliver quality, tailored copy to each of our market segments.
- Critical thinking and proactivity.
- A healthy balance between creative and analytical skills, and the ability to adapt to new requirements, guidelines and narratives.
- Understanding of on-page SEO best practices.
- Full Portuguese and English proficiency.
- A positive mindset and a good sense of humour.
- Basic understanding of marketing automation platforms.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it to focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.