Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we looking for?
As a brand copywriter for Infraspeak, we expect you to dive deep into our mission, the way our product works and how it impacts people’s lives, and use that to help us tell our story.
We’ll ask you to interpret creative briefs, create concepts and ideas to guide our narratives and execute them by writing original copy for marketing materials that range from product marketing to social media campaigns and even events.
If you can do this while living (!) outside of the box, then we’ll definitely want to speak with you.
Part of the job will also include researching and understanding the challenges of our industry, the needs of our customers and the best type of content for our target audience so we can continue being a source of a good life for our community.
If you think you have the wits, a storytelling-driven mind and are just about crazy enough to be part of a team that is creating an innovative and disruptive narrative, you’ll love what we have in store for you.
What will you do?
- Translate our brand and product into engaging stories and narratives.
- Write clear and compelling copy to better explain our value proposition.
- Write copy in native English.
- Collaborate on our product marketing campaigns and sales enablement initiatives.
- Work directly with our product and marketing teams.
- Make mistakes and learn from them.
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Speak English and be a team member.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tell inspiring stories;
- The curiosity to research new topics and learn new things every day.
- 4+ years of related experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of technology and how software products operate.
- The capacity to interpret creative requests and execute creative briefs as part of a team.
- Extraordinary copywriting skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Great sense of autonomy, organisation, and teamwork.
- Skilled at maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- Exceptional visual and oral communication skills.
- Ability and comfort with delivering under tight timing constraints.
- Extra points for Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or another related field.
- English Native is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it to focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.