Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What will you do?
- Direct communication with customers via ticket + chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Collaborate closely with other teams (especially Product + Engineering) concerning bugs, new features, and other customer feedback to ensure the customer’s voice is being heard and to stay updated on all product matters
- Create and update content for our help center
- Ensure customer satisfaction while accomplishing SLAs and KPIs
Who are we looking for?
- Native Portuguese
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Spanish (written)
- French and German (written) are a plus - not kill criteria, just valued
- Experience in Customer Care/Support roles or similar - mandatory
- Education in Languages and, or International Relations
- Experience in Hospitality, Technical Assistance, or Facility Management is valued
- Effective time, priorities, and workload management skills
- Clear communication & problem-solving skills
- Experience using Help Desk software (Freshdesk preferred)
- Familiarity with Facility Management software/industry (is a plus).
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- The opportunity to shape our future in the Brazilian market
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.