Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
About the role?
The Integrations Success Manager will oversee integrations with clients, inventory/publisher partners, data partners, and others.
A basic understanding of industry-specific technology is a major plus, same with previous work experience with APIs. Prior experience with SQL or other technology platforms is a plus but not required.
This candidate is not expected to code or do overly technical work but will need to manage complex integration projects and be able to communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical clients.
What do we expect from you?
- Great communication skills: You will interact with some of our company’s clients. It’s important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure projects stay on track.
- Project management abilities: You will manage long-term (multi-month) integrations, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge and experience using API’s in different software.
- Strong written skills: You will document the client’s project and keep the team up to date on the status by documenting the progress.
- Ability to influence people: Clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do and this role is to advise them on the best possible solution, even if it isn’t what the client first thought they wanted. The person in this role will become a technical expert and must be able to act accordingly.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.