Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We want to strengthen our Integration team. Infraspeak already integrates with many other softwares, from big to small, across a large range of industries like hotels, technical assistance, factories, food chains etc, and we have many more in the pipeline.
We’re looking for a new member for our agile integrations team, tasked with planning and developing new integrations with current and new clients. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies and with good communication skills as he will also contact with our clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in integrations with other softwares.
- A good knowledge on how the web works.
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Git.
- Comfortable with different types of business rules and easy to assimilate them.
- Experience with Laravel, TDD and with Docker is a plus.
- Assist in Product Management with roadmapping and integration definition.
- Some level of experience in Agile methodologies.
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.