Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and high-performing Business Development Representative to help us keep and iterate a scalable outbound sales strategy, and acquire new customers in the Portuguese market.
As the first person to interact with our outbound leads, you’ll need to make an amazing first impression and gain a deep understanding of their challenges.
The ideal candidate has prior outbound sales development experience and is comfortable with maintaining insightful conversations either by phone or email.
What will you do?
- Source and prospect leads to feed our sales pipeline.
- Execute outbound call, email, and LinkedIn cadences every day.
- Build trust in every interaction with prospects.
- Identify prospects’ challenges and pain points.
- Learn each prospect's decision-making process.
- Nurture prospects all the way from the first email or engagement call to a discovery session.
- Keep your pipeline and your data organized.
- Use our CRM and other sales development tools as a Ninja.
What do we expect from you?
- Demonstrable experience in outbound business development is a must – within a Tech/SaaS environment is a plus.
- Charisma, ambition, resilience, and strong communication skills.
- Know your data to hit your numbers.
- Avid learner: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Good English level.
- Be organized and productive.
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.