Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We are revolutionizing the Facility Management industry by building a platform composed of several web and mobile applications and REST services build on top of Laravel, Vue.js, and Kotlin.
The Engineering department is composed of several cross-functional teams focused on delivering a high-quality product with a World Class execution. We are fans of TDD, DDD, and CI/CD, and we believe those are critical for our future. Most of all, we are building a team of curious people who like to learn and push each other forward.
The ideal candidate must be people-driven, tech-savvy, and self-organized, a servant leader who supports engineers and feels their successes as his success.
What will you do?
- Manage several engineers across different engineering teams.
- Work closely with our Engineering Manager and Head of Engineering.
- Build a culture of trust and feedback with regular 1-on-1s.
- Promote a culture of learning and a growth mindset.
- Design career and learnings paths to support your teams' growth.
- Interview, hire, onboard, and off-board engineers.
- Evaluate the health status and performance of your people and teams.
- Support the growth of new teams and act as a team lead when needed.
- Work together with Product Managers, Back-end, Front-end, QA, Mobile, and SRE engineers to plan scope, resolve dependencies, and find solutions for the business challenges we face.
- Contribute to the vision and strategy of the engineering department regarding culture, process, and architecture.
- Manage releases, tech debt, and quality of the product.
- Communicate with external stakeholders (C-level executives, investors, and other departments).
- Define budgets, salaries, progressions, among others.
- Speak English, be a team member, and servant leader.
- Become a brand ambassador.
Who are we looking for?
- A technical leader experienced in managing engineering teams.
- At least 7+ years of experience building REST APIs, web and/or mobile applications at scale.
- Experience in growing teams of 20+ engineers.
- An engineer with a people-driven mindset.
- A good coach and communicator.
- An eternal student, always eager to learn more.
- Nice to have: Experience in scaling fast-growing products is a great plus.
- Nice to have: Competent engineer in 1 of the following areas: Mobile, Infrastructure, AI/ML
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.