Infraspeak - Dawn of a New Era!
Our vision for intelligence, together with an ever-ending search for personalization, makes Infraspeak a unique Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) that helps thousands of teams every day.
We make our customers' life much easier. They can do more with their current resources; they deliver what's expected from them. They reach their goals. Why? Because our platform truly reflects our motto: Be Source of Good Life!
The time of software being just a repository of information is clearly over. That's why Infraspeak is not just a system of records. It's a system of intelligence that collects data and transforms it into real actions by using state-of-the-art technology and making it accessible to teams of all sizes.
Our intelligent platform works for our customers to overcome today's challenges and future-proof their operation. Yes, the future: no matter how it looks!
We were proudly born in Porto, Portugal, to the world. We are a fast-growing company that partners with customers from Asia to Europe to Africa to the Americas and builds with some of the world's most relevant investors.
We say that we have limited resources –– we all do, right? –– but unlimited ambitions. Come help us grow and chase bigger wins!
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products –– and customers are part of our team.
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- For us, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication –– thanks, Leo da Vinci!
What are we building?
We are focused on growing our Data team to increase the intelligence of our operation, with the development of new features and assistance in product management with feature design, user experience, and road-mapping of our internal data portal.
The ideal candidate should be self-taught, learn fast and be flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
The ideal candidate will also have good leadership skills, as he will lead the junior developers that we currently have dedicated to the project.
What will you do?
- Development using Python, Flask, PHP, Laravel, and Vue.
- Lead and develop junior developers
- We may need you give us some help on hybrid / mobile applications.
- Best practice programming such as object-oriented programming, TDD and SOLID principles
- Navigate between PostgreSQL, CSS, HTML, Linux & Git
- Use JSON and RESTful web services
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and road mapping
- Work with Agile methodologies and versioning
- Be creative and an efficient problem solver
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications to integrate and lead our Data team. You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!).
The ideal candidate has experience in web development as well as mobile application development.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto.
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus).
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.