Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving hundreds of clients who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
We have tripled the number of customers each year. The growth of the development team has grown at this rate as well, which has brought challenges in the infrastructure management itself.
Would you like to architect an infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Docker in the cloud and create it's monitoring framework?
A Site Reliability Engineer role at Infraspeak might be a great fit for you!
As a member of the SRE team, you’ll be responsible for helping shape our infrastructure and pick the right tools to monitor its availability, latency, performance, and efficiency. We want to develop a DevOps culture and we count on you to be among its founding members.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What will you do?
- Monitor our infrastructure to allow us to shift from a reactive mindset to a proactive one
- Have ownership of our current infrastructure (we use Docker, Terraform, Ansible, AWS and PostgreSQL)
- Start a DevOps culture within the team
- Some level of experience in Agile methodologies and versioning
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- Experience in tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Docker
- Navigate in between of PHP, PostgreSQL and Linux without a problem
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Good understanding of Git
- Good understanding of Agile metodologies like SCRUM or KANBAN
- Would be nice if you had some experience in Unit/Functional testing
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.