Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and high-performing Business Development Representative to help us implement and iterate a scalable outbound sales strategy, and acquire new customers in the UK market.
As the first person to interact with our outbound leads, you’ll need to make an amazing first impression and gain a deep understanding of their challenges.
The ideal candidate has prior outbound sales development experience and is comfortable with maintaining insightful conversations either by phone or email.
What will you do?
- Source and prospect leads to feed our sales pipeline.
- Execute outbound call, email, and LinkedIn cadences every day.
- Build trust on every interaction with prospects.
- Identify prospects’ challenges and pain points.
- Learn each prospect's decision-making process.
- Nurture prospects all the way from the first email or engagement call to a discovery session.
- Keep your pipeline and your data organized.
- Use our CRM and other sales development tools as a Ninja.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and celebration parties!
What do we expect from you?
- Demonstrable experience in outbound business development is a must – within a Tech/SaaS environment is a plus.
- Charisma, ambition, resilience, and strong communication skills.
- Know your data to hit your numbers.
- Avid learner: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Speak native English.
- Be organized and productive.
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.