Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
We are scaling our Product team at Infraspeak! 🚀
More than software we have now a platform that enables our customers to build their own solution, picking up what best fits their needs in between a plethora of native apps, plug-and-play integrations, and IoT/Hardware components.
In parallel, we are continuously expanding the range of operations covered by our platform (from maintenance to cleaning, from energy management to procurement, from HACCP to audits, from security to kitchen ops, from industrial ops to "you name it").
We did a lot already, but we are only 1% done 🙂
So we are now looking for 2 rockstar Product Managers to help us deliver amazing and impactful products while being a Source of Good Life to everyone around us.
What will you do?
The engineering team is growing a lot and we want to scale our product team. By scaling the team we want to be able to divide and conquer to improve focus. So, this means you will own parts of the product and actively influence the vision, business model, and success metrics for those parts while working together with the rest of the team.
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, identify opportunities, and manage the development of features for those parts and iterate with our Design, Customer Success, and Engineering teams.
You will also:
- Manage the backlog and prioritize features
- Work with Customer Success teams to gather customer feedback and define priorities
- Create feature designs and specifications in collaboration with the engineering and design teams
- Communicate and train internal teams about new product features
- Support the Engineering team during the development stages to anticipate problems and needs
- Analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and product performance
- Be creative and an efficient problem solver
- Become a product expert, evangelist, and the voice of the customer inside the company
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Keep learning and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager or related roles, an excellent time and priority manager, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
The ideal candidate is also an excellent communicator and focused on customer satisfaction.
It would be fantastic if you have a technological background related to software development and previous experience in leadership roles.
We will also value candidates who have experience in the context of SaaS and B2B.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.