Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe that only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
We are looking for a Product Copywriter to write clear and engaging copy in our platform and website, brochures, and slide decks about Infraspeak features.
Product Copywriter responsibilities include preparing promotional material, writing product descriptions, and creating text for Infraspeak Platform.
Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way, explaining well the purpose and features of our product.
What will you do?
- Translate our product into engaging stories and narratives.
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe our platform's apps and features.
- Write copy in native English and Portuguese (Spanish and French are a plus).
- Publish content into our platform and websites.
- Design product presentations using our brand and product assets.
- Support the product and marketing teams with our platform's content assets.
- Collaborate on our sales enablement initiatives as a content producer and writer.
- Align the communication plan with the product and marketing roadmaps.
- Own our product updates communication on multiples channels (email, in-app, other).
- Work directly with our product and marketing teams.
- Make mistakes and learn from them.
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new.
- Speak English and be a team member.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven talent, skills, and experience for the job
- Extra points for Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or another related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of technology and how software products operate.
- Deep understanding of how to communicate with both tech and non-tech audiences.
- Basic understanding of marketing and automation platforms
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Skilled at maintaining cross-functional working relationships
- Exceptional visual and oral communication skills
- Ability and comfort with delivering under tight timing constraints
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.