Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
The success of our customers is our success. We take pride in the relationship we nurture with all of our clients and make sure that they are always fully supported: from early implementation to the day-to-day usage of their new maintenance management platform.
We are rebuilding our Customer Success Team to be able to give a better answer to our customers and always taking into account their needs.
What will you do?
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Customer Support, Customer Care, or similar roles
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools as a Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, Freshdesk or similar
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player - you'll be interacting regularly with customers, Customer Success team, and Product team
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Fluent in Portuguese (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Spanish (written)
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.