Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
So far we have created a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business. We have a huge impact on our clients' life and business, so we aim to keep evolving our product, in a simple and smart way, while exploring new ways to Be Source of Good Life for all our customers and team.
We are looking for a backend developer, who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications.
You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!).
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as on legacy components.
What will you do?
- Working directly on our product within a cross-functional team
- Improve our existing code base and help us migrate our legacy code
- Continuously improve the quality of our product by building tests and working directly with our QA and Product team
- Work on developing new features and creating new things from scratch
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Work in a team full of talent and competence that loves to share their knowledge with colleagues and with the community
- To be able to present ideas and suggestions for improvement, whether related to technology or internal team processes
- Speak English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- Navigate in between of PHP, PostgreSQL and Linux without a problem
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Good understanding of Git
- Good understanding of Agile metodologies like SCRUM or KANBAN
- Would be nice if you had some experience in Unit/Functional testing
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.