Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and the world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
So far we have created a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business. We have a huge impact on our clients' life and business, so we aim for a simple, usable and performant application, that gets better with every release.
We are very focused on growing our Intelligence team to increase the intelligence of our product, with the development of new features and assistance in product management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping. The ideal candidate should be self-taught, learn fast and be flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What will you do?
- We may need you give us some help on hybrid / mobile applications.
- Best practice programming such as object-oriented programming, TDD and SOLID principles
- Navigate between PostgreSQL, CSS, HTML, Linux & Git
- Use JSON and RESTful web services
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Work with Agile methodologies and versioning
- Be creative and an efficient problem solver
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications to integrate our Intelligence team. You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!).
The ideal candidate has experience in web development as well as mobile application development.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.