Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible, and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile, and IoT technologies to radically increase the control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks, and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom, and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy, and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
We excel at delivering our product and solving complex issues on our clients' operations. The Finance team has high expectations to meet, as we want our onboarding and receivables process to meet these world-class expectations. That's why we need you! If you have international billing experience, have led with billing, collection, or automation software, and want to tackle this challenge in a growing startup, you are the person we need!
What will you do?
- Be the lead operational analyst in the global Receivables processes
- Work with our invoicing platforms and execute monthly billing
- Manage clients queries relating to billing
- Prepare monthly reports and ad-hoc support documentation
- Support the Accounting, Sales, and CSM teams with Billing and Account Receivables queries
- Assist and suggest improvement to general finance processes like Payables, Budgeting, FP&A, Incentives, Tax, Legal, and others
- Be our local finance key player, in coordination with our Portuguese HQ, and provide expertise on Brazilian and LATAM environments and regulatory matters
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Keep learning: learn new things and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak English and be a team member
Who are we looking for?
- Operational mindset with vision on how to improve processes and execution (you like doing things, but have the curiosity to learn and suggest on how to improve them)
- Experience in international companies, preferably high growth B2B Startups
- Experience in accounts receivable, payment processing, finance client onboarding
- Experience in general finance processes such as FP&A, controlling,
- Knowledge of different finance systems and tools (Stripe, Chargebee, HubSpot subscriptions, PayPal Billing, Vindi, Pluga, Zapier)
- Good knowledge of BR GAAP, local taxation (IR, COFINS, PIS, ISS, and other local taxes)
- Working knowledge of Brazilian labour and commercial law
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS/IAS (bonus points)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 and/or ContaAzul (bonus points)
- Support the selection and implementation of new tools and processes
- Passion for finance analytics and strategy, and good business acumen
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Co-working office, located in Florianópolis
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement